You’ve been waiting, We’ve been working hard, and here it is!
The Roost is proud to announce the opening of the Roost Bistro & Winery.
We have a brand new addition to complement the Roost Bakery.
- The new addition now offers:
- Our winery which now offers our estate wines to be enjoyed with our new menu
- Off sales of our estate wines
- A new bar menu to include our estate wines, local beer and mixed coctails
- A tasting bar to sample our own wines.
- A retail area featuring local artists & our own gift baskets
- Our wood fired pizza oven which offers our unique pizza’s made fresh with local ingredients when possible
- Wood fired Artisan bread
- Open for dinner with extended hours until 8 p.m. – winter hours – summer 9 p.m.
- Brand new Bistro Menu created by our RED SEAL chef’s: Rick & Tim
- Table service
- Extended meat & cheese counter – now offering local meats & cheese
- A new location for our grab’n’go dinners with some awesome lunch/dinner/dessert selections
- All your favorites from the Roost Bakery case with some new additions
- Gluten Free options in the bakery created by our RED SEAL chef and our baker Patti
- 65 new seats inside
- 65 new seats outside
- 2 lovely new out door patios – one with a fireplace
- Local musicians on specific nights in the Bistro – check website for the schedule
- Art Program on the Bistro walls featuring local artists
- Chef’s garden – seating area for 30 guests
- New & improved farm tours to include a private classic car collection and a “dungeon”
- Catering & Event coordinator to assist in your on site events. (Birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions, wine & cheese parties and ALL the rest of the celebrations)
- Additional parking